Landscape Photography Special Interest Group
The Thousand Oaks Photo Group has started a special interest group (SIG) in Landscape Photography. The goals of this group will be to:
- Share knowledge and experiences about Landscape Photography
- Jointly improve our skills in this activity
- Potentially plan and go on field trips together
This special interest group is open to all TOPG members.
Monthly Meeting Information:
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 (or 8:00) PM
Location: Goebel Adult Community Center
This is NOT a workshop, and you should not attend if that is your expectation. It’s a SIG or Study Group. ALL participants will be expected to contribute and do some of the work.
Agendas topics for the SIG’s meetings will be developed by the participants over time. Typical agenda topics could include:
- “How I Made This Image/Print”. One member will take 15 to 20 minutes and will show a print or computer image and discuss: (a) where taken; (b) why you were interested in that location; (c) how you go there, time, date; (c) camera setup; and (d) post.
- Moderated Q&A, open discussion
- Other topics of interest