TOPG Webinar Series
How to Edit Your Photos Like a Pro in Lightroom and Photoshop
Description: In this live webcast with Matt Kloskowski, you’ll learn some great techniques for editing your photos in Lightroom and when to jump over to Photoshop to help out. This will be a late beginner to early intermediate level presentation, but really… it's just about having some fun with your photos and improving your editing during this time indoors.
"Matt K" is a Tampa Bay based photography educator who’s day to day job is running the https://mattk.com/ website, and creating courses and presets to help you with photography and photo editing. Matt’s YouTube channel has been featured on numerous websites and his videos have gotten over 4.2 Million views over the years. In Matt's words "The biggest thing I try to do with my education is to make it approachable and easy to listen to. I try to talk to everyone and give advice as if you were my friend, sitting right there next to me."
Special Instructions for watching this webinar:
This webinar was NOT being hosted on our Zoom channel. It was hosted by MattK to several camera clubs at once.
Notes from Matt K:
1) This is absolutely free. All you need to do is sign up. Each person in the club who wants to view the webinar needs to sign up.
2) This will be recorded but you’ll need to sign up to get the recording (even if you can’t watch live you’ll still get it)
3) Mark your calendars, but the system will automatically send you reminder notifications too.
4) You’ll be able to enter the webcast room about 15-20 minutes before the webcast starts.
5) There will be an area for Q&A once you log in to the live webcast on the day of your webinar.
Webinar pressented through MattKloskowski video channels on June 23 and 25. Contact Matt Kloskowski for details.