TOPG's Special Interest Groups
Currently, the Thousand Oaks Photo Group has two Special Interest Groups or "SIGs," one specializing in Street Photography and the other is for general image sharing. A third Sig, Landscape Photography, is currently in hiatus. The goals of all our SIGs are quite similar:
- Share knowledge and experiences the particular area of interest or specialization
- Jointly improve our skills in this activity
- Potentially plan and go on field trips together
TOPG SIGs are NOT workshops, and you should not attend these meetings if that is your expectation. A SIG is a focus or study group focusing on a particular topic. ALL participants will be expected to contribute and do some of the work to support the growth and maturation of the group. Agenda topics for each SIG’s meetings will be developed by the participants over time.
TOPG Special Interest Groups are open to all TOPG members.
For specific Information about each of our Special Interest Groups, please refer to the detailed description for each SIG:
- Street Photography Special Interest Group
- Share Your Image
- Landscape Special Interest Group (Inactive)
Return to Meetings Overview