Landscape Photography Special Interest Group (Currently, this SIG is inactive)
The Thousand Oaks Photo Group has a special interest group (SIG) dedicated to Landscape Photography. The goals of this group are to:
- Share knowledge and experiences about Landscape Photography
- Jointly improve our skills in this activity
- Potentially plan and go on field trips together
This special interest group is open to all TOPG members.
Monthly Meeting Information:
When: 2nd Wednesday of the month
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 (or 8:00) PM
Location: Goebel Adult Community Center
This is NOT a workshop, and you should not attend if that is your expectation. It’s a Special Interest Group or Study Group. ALL participants will be expected to contribute and do some of the work. Agendas topics for the Landscape Photography SIG’s meetings will be developed by the participants over time. Typical agenda topics include:
- “How I Made This Image/Print”. One member will take 15 to 20 minutes and will show a print or computer image and discuss: (a) where taken; (b) why you were interested in that location; (c) how you go there, time, date; (d) camera setup; and (e) post.
- Descriptions and show-and-tell abouit equipment useful for Landscape Photography
- Moderated Q&A, open discussion
- Other topics of interest
The Landscape Photography SIG is currently looking for an organizer. If you are interested, let us know.
Return to Special Interest Groups